- Swim Cap - Required for any swimmer with hair that could cover their eyes while swimming
Nice to Have:
- Anti-Fog - a spray for goggles that can prevent them from "steaming up"
- Sun Screen - please apply before leaving your home so it has time to soak into the skin and doesn't come off immediately upon entering the pool.
In the coming years Wake will accumulate more equipment for the swimmers to use and may include:
- Save your old tennis shoes - Coach has swimmers wear them while swimming to help create drag and strengthen their kicks.
- Gallon Milk Jugs - Coach has the older swimmers hold these above their head while treading water to improve their leg muscles and stamina.